Personal Holiness CD

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 118
Ted Harms | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:32 AM

I have a disk for "Personal Holiness In Times of Temptation". I used to view this on the old Logos Library System. I now am running Logos 4.0, Is there any way to view this program within Logos 4.0 or do I have to fully install Logos Library System on my computer? This is a great series and would love to see it again.

Posts 1231
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 1 2014 8:15 AM

Shalom Ted!

Was this disk published by Logos (South Africa)?

You should contact customer service and ask if they can unlock it for you in Logos 4 (and 5). If they cannot unlock it (because the product has no unlock code) you should read the advice in this thread.

Posts 9866
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 1 2014 8:36 AM

Ted Harms:

I have a disk for "Personal Holiness In Times of Temptation". I used to view this on the old Logos Library System. I now am running Logos 4.0, Is there any way to view this program within Logos 4.0 or do I have to fully install Logos Library System on my computer? This is a great series and would love to see it again.

Ted, I assume you are writing about this product. Very probably, this product is a Logos 2.x resource. It will need to be installed on your system, then install Libronix 3.0g (latest version, free from Logos) and this will pick up the resource.

Customer service may be able to add the licence to your Logos 4 account, if the licence sync in Librionix 3 is still broken. However, you probably will need the Logos 2 or 3 version (or alternatively a media player in your XP installation and manually pointing it to the individual files) to view the video content - probably same for the audio.

The reason for that is that Logos in a mistaken attempt for platform equality broke the ability to play old media resources in Logos 4. New resources will have file formats that can play on any platform, but to the best of my knowledge the promise to convert old media files to the new formats is still unfilled and so I think you will not be able to view media content from within L4 - but it should be possible to bring over the book resources.    

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1231
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 1 2014 9:13 AM

NB.Mick:

about this product. ...

However, you probably will need the Logos 2 or 3 version (or alternatively a media player in your XP installation and manually pointing it to the individual files) to view the video content - probably same for the audio.

You're right, NB.Mick. I have the same issue with the media resources from the Sproul Digital Library.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS