Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 8 2010 11:10 AM | Locked

My Beta 2 consistently crashes. I can open up L4, it loads up fine, and I can leave it alone. After several minutes it will crash without me doing anything. Logs are attached.

[View:http://community.logos.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/78/4111.Logos4.zip

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 11:10 AM | Locked

I should have said it does this every time I run L4.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 11:21 AM | Locked

Looks like you got yerself one of them "Unhandled exceptions".  hmmmm, seems to be "System.InvalidOperationException".   AND it also smells like you might be havin' an "Error reading postings" -- it's lookin' like your "Document id" is "out of range", or else a skunk crawled up in your document engine to get warm and done stunk up the place when you started her up.

That's my perfessional opinion. Stick out tongue

Hopefully Logos will look at your logs too.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 131
LogosEmployee
Peter Venable | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 11:25 AM | Locked

It sounds like your index is corrupted.  You can rebuild it with the command "Rebuild index".

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 11:32 AM | Locked

Peter Venable:

It sounds like your index is corrupted.  You can rebuild it with the command "Rebuild index".

That's what I was going to say.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 12:31 PM | Locked

should have thunk something like that seeing as how no one else was reporting the problem. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS