What's New in Logos 6

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 2825
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 7:03 AM | Locked

Rosie Perera:

EVERYONE: Please stop posting on this thread. It was supposed to be locked as a sticky at the top of the Logos 6 forum, not to be a free-for-all with people posting questions about Logos 6. A bug in the forum software caused it to get unlocked when Phil edited the original post, and that bug also prevents moderators from locking it again. Joel has yet to see our reports about that bug and to fix it. But in the meantime, please restrain yourselves. Thanks!

NO MORE POSTS PLEASE!

Does that include Bob?

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 5249
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 10:22 AM | Locked

Michael Childs:

Rosie Perera:

EVERYONE: Please stop posting on this thread. It was supposed to be locked as a sticky at the top of the Logos 6 forum, not to be a free-for-all with people posting questions about Logos 6. A bug in the forum software caused it to get unlocked when Phil edited the original post, and that bug also prevents moderators from locking it again. Joel has yet to see our reports about that bug and to fix it. But in the meantime, please restrain yourselves. Thanks!

NO MORE POSTS PLEASE!

Does that include Bob?

Faithlife Employees in general would be exempt I would think. Being more than a little rebellious at times the first thing I wanted to do when seeing Rosie's post was respond ok. Even this as I am typing it I am having second thoughts but I am still pushing forward and in the words of Luther, "Sin boldly"

-Dan

Posts 27678
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 11:07 AM | Locked

Ok

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 10 2014 6:19 PM | Locked

Michael Childs:

Rosie Perera:

NO MORE POSTS PLEASE!

Does that include Bob?

doubtful :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS