Countdown to Massive Update

Page 1 of 4 (67 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 66 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:42 PM

Three hours and eighteen minutes before massive update. Are you ready? COUNTDOWN

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2236
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:47 PM

Lynden Williams:

Three hours and eighteen minutes before massive update. Are you ready?

The suspense is palpable. I'm going into my bunker now...Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:51 PM

I'm almost ready....for bed that is.

Are you planning to stay up that late Lynden?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:53 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Sleepy now. If I go to bed now, bound to wake up early in the morning. Then I will start updating.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:01 PM

Lynden Williams:

Bruce Dunning:

Sleepy now. If I go to bed now, bound to wake up early in the morning. Then I will start updating.

You are hardcore Lynden but the early bird catches the worm.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:01 PM

Three hours to go and counting.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:07 PM

Bruce Dunning:

But the worm who woke up earlier is the one getting eaten, so there might be a mixed message there...LOL

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:13 PM

mab:

Lynden Williams:

Three hours and eighteen minutes before massive update. Are you ready?

The suspense is palpable. I'm going into my bunker now...Geeked

Hopefully it has wifi :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 2236
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:14 PM

DAL:
But the worm who woke up earlier is the one getting eaten, so there might be a mixed message there...LOL

The worm was an evolutionist or so he thought as he got his feathers...

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 491
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:21 PM

But the second mouse got the cheese

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:26 PM

DAL:

Bruce Dunning:

I was going to say something about the early fish getting fried; but I liked yours better. the worm is the victim in both scenarios :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:27 PM

I guess both metaphors of Logos resources being "worm-like" or "cheesy" are not the best. Stick out tongue

Posts 1699
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:28 PM

Mr. Simple:
But the second mouse got the cheese

Only if he doesn't work for an employer who inflicts its employees with intelligence-insulting management fad books like "Who Moved My Cheese"

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 1599
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:36 PM

Robert M. Warren:
Only if he doesn't work for an employer who inflicts its employees with intelligence-insulting management fad books like "Who Moved My Cheese"

Or worse - a church that used it on the leaders...

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

Posts 1073
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:36 PM

But the second mouse got the cheese, But the Lazy cat got the mouse. 2 hours 24 min..

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 1073
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:41 PM

Logos Cat waiting for download.  This is not mine, just found the picture. 

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 6:53 PM

Here is the countdown clock

Posts 1699
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 7:07 PM

Lynden Williams:
countdown clock

Cool, this is kinda like tracking the time zones where Harold Camping's end of the world didn't happen.

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 7:13 PM

Thank you Lynden - That is very helpful.

I was trying to work out the time difference as it is just after midday on Monday here in Queensland TimeSmile

Posts 2236
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:31 PM

The clock reminds me too much of waiting to snipe auctions on eBay. But it's good to know when I can fire up Logos to get the update. 

Page 1 of 4 (67 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS