I Like the L6 HomePage Layout

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 778
JRS | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:47 PM

Very clean and much easier to scan/read.  I also like getting rid of the discrete pagination for a single, scrollable page.

Well done.

How blessed is the one whom Thou dost choose, and bring near to Thee(Psa 65:4a)

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:48 PM

I don't see the names of the resources updated, am I missing a check box somewhere?

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 9102
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:51 PM

abondservant:
I don't see the names of the resources updated, am I missing a check box somewhere?

Look at the top right side of the screen. You should see something like this:

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 778
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:52 PM

In the upper right hand corner, click on "x resource(s) updated",  a dropdown list will appear.  Click on the X or restart L6 and it all goes away forever ...

How blessed is the one whom Thou dost choose, and bring near to Thee(Psa 65:4a)

Posts 3065
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:54 PM

Am I dense, or is there no way to see your reading plan on the homescreen anymore?

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 4662
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:58 PM

David Taylor Jr:

Am I dense, or is there no way to see your reading plan on the homescreen anymore?

Click the settings button at the top right by your name. Make sure "Today's Reading" is selected.

Posts 1724
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:43 PM

Ya' know, I always thought I would like it. if I could see it.

No longer actively posting. Please remind T-Bone to take his meds.

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:49 PM

JRS:

Very clean and much easier to scan/read.  I also like getting rid of the discrete pagination for a single, scrollable page.

Well done.

Yes Yes Very very nice! Love it! Changed my startup back to the Home Page.

Consider adding Hot Topics from forums and ChristianDiscourse, etc. to promote the forums and show what's going on there.

Posts 107
Drew Hannay | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 6:09 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Consider adding Hot Topics from forums and ChristianDiscourse, etc. to promote the forums and show what's going on there.

Ooo, i really like that idea!

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Todd White (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 6:18 PM

Randy W. Sims:

We have a number of ideas of new types of content we can add to the redesigned Home Page. I'll add this idea to the long list of ideas and see if it gets any traction.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:27 PM

Randy W. Sims:
Randy W. Sims:

On one level that sounds good. But I'm envisioning the chaos when captain-troll-bait decides to visit and the forum explodes over something. It happens on occasion.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:52 PM
Mark Smith:

abondservant:

Look at the top right side of the screen. You should see something like this:

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS