journals: no results

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 95
Jack Nørdam | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:04 AM

Maybe I misunderstood something, but isn't it all types of journals? I have approximately 700, but no matter what I try with the passage guide the result is: 'no results'.

And yes I have downloaded all the files, and the indexing is finished.

Some of the journals I have are 'Bible and spade', 'Trinity', 'Westminster Theological', 'Journal of Hebrew Scriptures', 'Themelios', 'Semeia' etc.

Posts 22273
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:10 AM

Jack Nørdam:
I have approximately 700, but no matter what I try with the passage guide the result is: 'no results'.

Journals need extra tagging to appear in this section and not all of them have been done yet - see https://community.logos.com/forums/p/92625/645236.aspx#645236 for some discussion of this.

Posts 27953
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:11 AM

Not all journals have been tagged for the section yet .... think of it as paralleling the sermon section implementation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 18824
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:22 AM

Try using the passage Gen-Rev and you'll find out how much tagging has been completed on the journals in your Library. It looks like they've got a lot left to do, so for now the Journals section is rather limited, but it will become more and more useful the more journals they finish tagging.

I have 819 journal issues in my library, but a passage guide, with only a "Journals" section in it, on the entire Bible, turns up only a handful of articles:

• Biblical Archaeologist (2 articles) - I have 38 issues
  • Conspectus (3 articles) - I have 5 issues
  • Journal of Biblical Apologetics (3 articles) - 9 issues
  • Journal of Biblical Literature (278 articles) - 26 issues
  • Journal of Dispensational Theology (3 articles) - 3
  • Journal of Hebrew Scriptures (2 articles) - 11
  • Journal of Northwest Semitic Languages (2 articles) - 13
  • Journal of Theological Interpretation (19 articles) - 6
  • Priscilla Papers (25 articles) - 24
  • Themelios (11 articles) - 115
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS