L6 Suggestions:

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 538
Brent Hoefling | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 6:59 AM
  • sidebar. change from listing all lectionaries, to make a selection(s).
  • sidebar. (noted in another thread, but for tracking here) move mobile ed to sidebar.
    • perhaps even allow moving anything listed in content to sidebar.
  • (in sidebar) change prayer list to show fewer requests, with scrollbar
  • content settings: change devotional reading to allow selection(s) of devotionals. see note above, for adding (selected) to sidebar.

Posts 13127
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 7:36 AM

Brent Hoefling:
sidebar. change from listing all lectionaries, to make a selection(s).

Click the settings cog in the top right corner of your home page.

Brent Hoefling:
sidebar. (noted in another thread, but for tracking here) move mobile ed to sidebar.

This is coming, I think.

Brent Hoefling:
change devotional reading to allow selection(s) of devotionals.

This is done through prioritisation.

Posts 538
Brent Hoefling | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 8:11 AM

Mark Barnes:

Brent Hoefling:
sidebar. change from listing all lectionaries, to make a selection(s).

Click the settings cog in the top right corner of your home page.

Brent Hoefling:
sidebar. (noted in another thread, but for tracking here) move mobile ed to sidebar.

This is coming, I think.

Brent Hoefling:

lectionaries: they are all still listed in the settings.  the ability to select one or more is there already, but I think what I was saying was more along the lines of {choosing preferred}, then showing that/those.

I did see that moving mobile Ed to sidebar was coming, or was at least mentioned in another thread that it was... (arm pumping motion)

prioritization of devotionals in library is, well, prioritizing them. I am not sure of any link between priority and displaying them in content (currently in content, as opposed to sidebar). are you saying that the resources I have in prioritization are the devotionals listed in content? which , of course is still besides the point of choosing preferred and putting it on the sidebar. :)

Posts 54
Mark A. Copeland | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 8:16 AM

Mark Barnes:

Brent Hoefling:

I notice that I have prioritized two devotionals in my library, but five devotionals appear on my home page.  Is there a way to limit the number of devotionals that appear on my home page?

Posts 13127
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 8:25 AM

Brent Hoefling:
but I think what I was saying was more along the lines of {choosing preferred}, then showing that/those.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't follow that!

Brent Hoefling:
are you saying that the resources I have in prioritization are the devotionals listed in content?

I'm saying that if you have lots of devotionals, the five that have highest priority will be the ones that appear on your home page (in the order you prioritise them).

Posts 13127
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 8:26 AM

Mark A. Copeland:
I notice that I have prioritized two devotionals in my library, but five devotionals appear on my home page.  Is there a way to limit the number of devotionals that appear on my home page?

No, it's always five.

Posts 54
Mark A. Copeland | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 8:29 AM

Mark Barnes:

Mark A. Copeland:

No, it's always five.

Thanks for the reply, Mark.  Not the one I was hoping for Wink, as it would be nice to be able to refine exactly what one would like to have appear on their daily "newspaper" (home page).

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS