I have an XP software for Gk since before. & getting license file

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 3:17 PM

I find the L6 crossgrade very expensive, I'm very unsure I'll want to pay for the Verbum Feature Crossgrade. Looking at the language features only I also have a cheap DVD from Kregel with a software, with audio functionality, for Greek, I may use that instead on a dedicated XP computer.

And if there are any who want to know from whom to get Your Libronix/Logos 3 license file for Your account, subscribe to this thread, I'll post the name, and remove the post at once! It's possible but the possibility may disappear at any moment now.

Right now I'm thinking what additional L3 resource I would need. Any suggestions?

Aply!
trulyergonomic.com 5,850own
12G A9-9420 V8.3 Acc 11
d:'13Q3 12G

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 3:26 PM

Sorry Unix, you know the forum guidelines.  No selling of the software here. 

Take it to Ebay or craigslist.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 3:33 PM

TCBlack:
Sorry Unix, you know the forum guidelines.  No selling of the software here. 

Is Unix peddling pirated software? 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 3:51 PM

Why did You think I was selling any software? Read again - I implied no such thing!

Aply!
trulyergonomic.com 5,850own
12G A9-9420 V8.3 Acc 11
d:'13Q3 12G

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 1 2014 9:34 AM

My mistake Unix!

I beg your forgiveness.  I saw "from whom to get... license file" and put "sale" in my brain. 

You were right. I was wrong.

Whew. It feels good to get that off my chest.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 100
N/A | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 1:44 PM

The name of the rep who can compile You the license file, is: ...
Can't get that rep's direct email or phone. Phone +13605271700 and as to be diverted to that rep in Customer Service. Or email customerservice ÀT logos.com and write in the beginning of the email that it's to ... .

L2 Catholic new; Used: ODCC L5 Reformed Silver L6 Full Crossgrade; L6 Chinese Bronze new; L6 Ancient Literature Feature Expansion Collection (25 vols.) new, no dynamic pricing. Before packs had 100 books incl. AYBRL new

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 2:44 PM

N/A:
The name of the rep who can compile You the license file, is

Did you know you can get all the licenses from within your Libronix program by running Account Summary?

Calling Customer Service is a waste of their time.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 7 2014 10:10 AM

Unix:

I find the L6 crossgrade very expensive, I'm very unsure I'll want to pay for the Verbum Feature Crossgrade. Looking at the language features only I also have a cheap DVD from Kregel with a software, with audio functionality, for Greek, I may use that instead on a dedicated XP computer.

And if there are any who want to know from whom to get Your Libronix/Logos 3 license file for Your account, subscribe to this thread, I'll post the name, and remove the post at once! It's possible but the possibility may disappear at any moment now.

Right now I'm thinking what additional L3 resource I would need. Any suggestions?

you mean the script that updates your logos installation with all the relevant L3 files?

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS