Extended Data Sets Crossgrade vs. Gold L6 content

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 114
Gerald | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 6:56 PM

I purchased the L6 Gold Std package. I thought all of the datasets in L6 were included. I click on the Extended Crossgrade (https://www.logos.com/product/45042/logos-6-extended-crossgrade) and see:

Greek Bibles, Apparatuses, Morphologies
Brenton LXX (Greek) $19.95
Total price if purchased individually: $19.95 Your exclusive upgrade price: $11.58

I think this title is already in my library. When I type in the Brenton LXX (Greek), the title listed below is listed. This is the title that opens:

THE

SEPTUAGINT VERSION

OF THE OLD TESTAMENT:

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

SIR LANCELOT CHARLES LEE BRENTON, BART.

Lancelot Charles Lee Brenton, The Septuagint Version of the Old Testament: English Translation (London: Samuel Bagster and Sons, 1870).

Am I missing a dataset, or is this just an error in my accounts dynamic pricing? Or is this title not the same, requiring me to pay the $11.58 upgrade fee to complete the Extended Crossgrade?

Posts 33777
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 7:02 PM

You are looking at resources rather than datasets (under ? --> About )

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5630
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 7:03 PM

Gerald:
Or is this title not the same, requiring me to pay the $11.58 upgrade fee to complete the Extended Crossgrade?

They are not the same.  Gold has the English translation of the LXX.

The extended crossgrade adds the Greek source text that the English translation was made from.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 114
Gerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 7:14 PM

Okay, that explains it. I have the datasets, this would just be another resource which adds content to the search capabilities.

Thanks

Posts 106
Paul Yeager | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:08 PM

In comparing these two packages today, it appeared to me that the Extended Crossgrade includes the Audio Greek New Testament but the Gold package does not.  Is this correct?

Posts 27232
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:32 PM

Paul Yeager:
In comparing these two packages today, it appeared to me that the Extended Crossgrade includes the Audio Greek New Testament but the Gold package does not.  Is this correct?

This appears to be correct...

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS