"New to you" for bundles please!

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3711
Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 4 2014 11:11 PM

The bundles Logos offers are very interesting indeed and for those who cannot afford both, can have more the kind of resources one would desire as opposed to the base package. But I find that my efforts to assess the value of bundles is hindered by the fact that there is not, unlike for base packages, the ability to filter resources so as to show what would be new to a specific user. 

This is an important drawback and I think it would really help potential buyers (and quite possibly generate more sales) if this feature was implemented on bundle product pages. 

Posts 512
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:02 AM

Yes

Posts 3294
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 3:19 PM

Yes

mm.

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 3:41 PM

Yes

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 6:16 PM

This would be very helpful.

Posts 111
Filipe Moreira | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 4:28 AM

Yes

Posts 111
Filipe Moreira | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 4:28 AM

Yes

Posts 44
Schamma | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 4:35 AM

Yes

Posts 227
Paul Meathrel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 6:14 AM

Agreed, this would help.

Posts 137
Raymond Urne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 6:52 AM

Yes

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:03 AM

diito.  I would expand upon this to also consider books from any package that is in my shopping cart.  For example, I was looking last night at upgrading to Logos 6 with a high-level package whlie also combining it with a master bundle.  my concern was that I would be paying twice for resources.  After looking at the long lists of books and not wanting to do that much mental math, I decided to do neither for now.

I appreciate the dynamic pricing, but wish it was a bit more transparent in what resources and discounts were considered when the price was built.  Due to past forum discussions, I am concerned that I won't get the "real" price off the website and am now hesitant to buy bundles off it.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 9:38 AM

Ward Walker:
For example, I was looking last night at upgrading to Logos 6 with a high-level package whlie also combining it with a master bundle.  my concern was that I would be paying twice for resources.

If there are books that are included in both, you will. Dynamic pricing doesn't [yet] work within the cart. You need to buy the package first and the bundle afterwards. Or talk to a sales rep and make sure he unlocks the first before he processes the second.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS