SUGGESTION: Allow Android app to load straight to library instead of news/home page

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 485
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 5 2014 2:32 PM

Each time I use the Android app when wanting to get straight into the Bible, such as when doing a Bible study with folk, when I launch the Logos app it never goes straight to what I was reading last. It always goes to the news/home page. Instead of wasting precious seconds each time by pressing this and that to get to the library to get to read the Bible or a resource, can it not go straight to what was last used, or an option as to what to go to on startup?  That'd help. Smile

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 2:39 PM

Suggested by several users before.

For what it's worth. Yes Yes Yes 

Posts 485
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 2:41 PM

Lee:

Suggested by several users before.

For what it's worth. Yes Yes Yes 

Thanks Lee. I did search for that on the forums, but couldn't find anything. To be honest, I have never found the search feature to work very well, as it often returns no results for word combinations for which I believe there must be loads of posts. 

Posts 21742
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 3:05 PM

John Duffy:
To be honest, I have never found the search feature to work very well, as it often returns no results for word combinations for which I believe there must be loads of posts. 

Have you tried using Google as per https://wiki.logos.com/Using_the_Forum#Searching_the_forum_using_Google 

Posts 485
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 3:06 PM

Graham Criddle:

John Duffy:
To be honest, I have never found the search feature to work very well, as it often returns no results for word combinations for which I believe there must be loads of posts. 

Have you tried using Google as per https://wiki.logos.com/Using_the_Forum#Searching_the_forum_using_Google 

Great suggestion, Graham.  I'll try that next time. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS