Anyone else having problems with new purchases not downloading

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 8 2014 3:40 AM

I just purchased 'Crucifixion' by Martin Hengel

https://www.logos.com/product/30913/crucifixion-in-the-ancient-world-and-the-folly-of-the-message-of-the-cross

and the resource refuses to download after multiple restarts of Logos 6 and/or issuing the 'Update now' command. Never had this problem before with 4/5.

Am I alone — is it just a glitch with this title/Logos servers/my account — or is this more widespread.

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Posts 27778
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 8 2014 4:21 AM

I have heard of other users having problems, but it might have been limited to the iOS forum... I know at one point there was an issue on the store side of things, but I think that has generally been cleared up. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 8 2014 5:26 AM

Nope - still not working. I have emailed Logos Customer Service.

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Posts 27778
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 8 2014 6:03 AM

Patrick S.:
Nope - still not working.

Sorry, I didn't mean that your issue should be cleared up... I just meant that I think the issue others were experiencing has been cleared up. Or not. Tongue Tied I don't know if you are experiencing the same thing or something else. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 8 2014 6:51 AM

No issues for me, two purchases today and both have downloaded.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 9 2014 3:13 AM

I did a manual 'Update Resources' command and then checked the log files afterwards. It showed that all resources were checked and were up-to-date but no new resources.

Customer Services sent me the standard link Missing Resources on Mac but I've told them is nothing wrong with my Logos install and sent them the relevant portion of the Logos.log file. I believe their system did not register the purchase to my account - some glitch. Will see when they get back to me.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS