Error extracting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
Kyle | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 11 2014 1:10 PM

Good afternoon:
I keep getting this error when I try to install updates to my Verbum 5.2b SR-6 (5.2.2.1577) on Mac.  I've tried closing and re-opening Verbum.  I have also tried restarting my Mac.  The same error persists.  It has been like this since the day Logos 6 was released (though I am unsure if there is any connection).  I do have ample disk space (84gb)  Thanks!

Posts 15
Br. David | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 8:41 AM

+PAX

Greetings! I don't have an answer. Well, not yet. But I've got the same issue but with version 5.2.2.1584. There's an update that just downloaded, but there's an error extracting it.

Posts 15
Br. David | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 1:24 AM

This problem can be fixed by pointing your browser here. The info was provided to me by Logos Support.

But if you purchased Logos or Verbum 6 and have a problem with the extraction, you need to go here: https://www.logos.com/support/logos6/mac/unable-to-update

God bless!

Posts 4
Kyle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 5:13 PM

Br. David,

Thanks much.  Problem solved!

I followed Part 2 on the page you referenced (removing the DownloadManager and UpdateManager files) and then replacing the Logos/Verbum app in my applications folder with a freshly downloaded version, and all was well again.

Peace.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS