Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 2:50 PM

Yes

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:10 PM

Rosie Perera:

This post seems to have inspired people to post feature requests as well. Those do not belong on the Pre-Pub (or CP) Uservoice sites. Please use the correct ones:

(And check so that your suggestion hasn't already been posted. It probably has.)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 19175
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:55 PM

fgh:
This post seems to have inspired people to post feature requests as well.

This one was already there when I posted mine. So I don't think it was inspired by this thread. And nother of the other feature ones were posted recently either.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 6:14 PM

Rosie Perera:
This one was already there when I posted mine. So I don't think it was inspired by this thread. And nother of the other feature ones were posted recently either.

Oops! My mistake. I really thought I had looked through all existing suggestions before I started my Uservoice thread, so when I saw these on the next visit, I took for granted they were new. Should have checked.Embarrassed

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS