Blomberg's Jesus and the Gospels for $2.99

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:23 AM

A competitor has this book for $2.99 today. Is this a publisher discount that Logos could offer?

https://www.logos.com/product/30940/jesus-and-the-gospels-an-introduction-and-survey-2nd-ed 

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:24 AM

One website reads: "B&H Publishers has placed 24 e-books on sale for this years ETS Convention. All prices will be valid through Nov 24th." So apparently this is a publisher sale.

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:44 AM

Hi Kevin. These publisher-sponsored offers are more typically offered on Vyrso resources than with Logos products. I believe it's because were these type of offers offered on Logos products, then it's more difficult for Logos to recoup the investment they made in tagging the resources, etc. (which they don't have to do with Vyrso resources). 

I'd love to be proved wrong, though!

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:44 AM

you can always check personally with sales to see what they can do, but I would think a price match would be unlikely, since (I am assuming) these are completely different resources--ie, the text may be the same, but the other (if digital) does not have Logos tagging and linking, etc.  But, hey, if you get it for 2.99, more power to ya!  Big Smile

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:35 PM

Dan DeVilder:
But, hey, if you get it for 2.99, more power to ya!  Big Smile

YesYesBeer

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:56 PM

It's never a sure thing, but Logos might be able to work something out.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS