Synchronization not working

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3

Synchronisation hangs at startup; click skip and program starts and runs (but puts exclamation mark in circle near layouts on top right). At shutdown program hangs on synchronising and need to force quit to shut down. Happens every time. Internet works from homepage, but synchronization does not work at all.

Late 2013 MBP Yosemite 16GB ram SSD. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks. 

Posts 24843
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 19 2014 10:03 PM

The error log shows problems with Notes sync, which could be Community Notes but it is difficult to say for sure. There weren't any problems in the later Logos.log, but it covers a very short time period.

Try altering the most recent  Notes/annotations to see if that helps. Was there a specific task you were performing?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 3
Garry White | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:10 PM

You are a master! Deleted the last three notes out of the note file I use most and now signs in and out without a hitch. Thanks again! 

Posts 24843
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 6:19 PM

Was there anything unusual about those notes?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 3
Garry White | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 6:32 PM

Not that I could tell. Worked a couple of times... then updated a couple of resources... and wouldn't close until I said to skip they syncro and then force quit. It started normally except for syncro. I deleted all note files... (I hope I can back up off the Logos server), the note files appear on the Logos deleted files list, but I can't restore any of them, which I suppose is a symptom of the synchronisation not working! Hope that makes sense...

Any more ideas I'd love to give them a try but I have to get to work so I've switched off the internet access in preferences and trying to get done what I need to do. 

Thanks again. Appreciate your advice. 

(Happy to provide new error logs if that's any help.) 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS