Website redirect?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:19 AM

I tried going to bobpritchett.com from a Google search just now (from this link):

Got an error saying "This webpage has a redirect loop" and it was coming from http://marketing.logos.com/wp-signup.php?new=marketing.logos.com! I tried again by just typing in bobpritchett.com directly to the URL bar and got the same error. So Bob Pritchett's own site must redirect to Logos.com somehow and then the latter has a redirect loop in it.

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Jim Straatman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:31 AM

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Posts 6588
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:33 AM

Jim since you are up and about, the sidebar in Faithlife groups are not working. Getting an error message.

Lynden Williams Commun

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:39 AM

Jim Straatman:

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Jim, have you had a chance to rest? Looks like you've been at it more than 24 hours now.

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Jim Straatman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:40 AM

Thanks, Lynden. We'll get to that one soon. We were actively working the blogs which is why that got such a quick response.

Posts 6588
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:43 AM

Yasmin Stephen:
Jim, have you had a chance to rest? Looks like you've been at it more than 24 hours now.

Jim, I won't die if it does not get fixed soon. Get some rest and leave the coffee pot alone. Something tells me you are running on pure adrenaline and coffee.

Lynden Williams Commun

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Jim Straatman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:50 AM

Rest will come soon. Still have a number of applications and APIs to redeploy. It's all worth it, great company and awesome customers.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 12:55 AM

Jim Straatman:

Rest will come soon.

Good! Hang in there Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS