Visual Copy

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 2841
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 26 2014 11:04 PM

MJ. Smith:

Tes, if I understand correctly the Visual Copy is done on the server side. This means that it works if the server has the correct font. You'll need to tell Bradley exactly what font you are using for the Amharic

Thank you MJ for the information it works with Unicode. The font I use is "Nyala" which is listed among the fonts of Microsoft. Here is the Bible from the website.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 172
Philip Bassham | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 4:16 AM

I am having the same problem with Thai. I have the Thai Bible in logos, that I bought from logos, so I was hoping that it was going to work, but no luck.  Hopefully they can get a Thai font in there too!

Posts 2841
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 12:12 AM

Bump.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 10
Tesfaye Haile | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 6:03 AM

I was talking with brother Gebreab by phone about the same issue. Both of us use the same fonts and same personal Bible, Amharic. Logs 6 has a number of shortcomings. We were using Amharic unicode fonts smoothly with Logos 5 and 4. After Logos 6 there are a number of hindrances and obstacles. When trying to take note the key board does not respond properly. For instance, the backspace in Windows 6 does not move the cursor at all. The cursor is not doing anything. We appreciate if some one can to take this issue seriously to help us. The note feature is very vital for our daily work. If there is any one who has some clues and is willing to help we will appreciate very much. 

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 10:06 AM

Whenever I send Visual Copy to PowerPoint, I get a blank slide. If I repeat the function 4 or 5 times, it finally works. But I can never get it to give a non-blank slide if PowertPoint is open to the slide sorter view. Using the latest Logos 6 and PowerPoint 2013.

Fred Greco
Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA, Katy, TX
Windows 10 64-bit; Logos 7.1 SR-2 (Reformed Platinum)

Posts 7870
LogosEmployee

Tes:

Bump.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

Posts 2841
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 6:04 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Tes:

Bump.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

Thank you Bradley for your response.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 99
Brian Kempson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 11:57 AM

Hi Bradley

I am having very strange problems with Visual Copy where it fails to copy the text I have selected and displays something else instead.

If I copy a verse from NIV  - say Romans 6:1 - copy works well.

But if I then try & use VC to copy a quotation from Stott's commentary on Romans (BST) page 166,  I end up with Romans 6:17-18 from some unspecified Bible translation - i.e. it has not copied the text from Stott at all. Same problem with other books.

Is there something I am missing here?

Thanks

Brian

Posts 4527
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 30 2014 12:57 PM

Hi Brian

As Bradley has dealt with the problem that he original poster brought up he is unlikely to return to this thread.

Once problems have been signed off subsequent postings usually consist of niceties and (sometimes a bit of banter)

As you have a new live issue it would be a good idea to start a new thread with a title some thing like

Bug - Visual Copy BST Romans Stott

However I have to say that it works for me.

Posts 2841
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 7 2015 8:25 PM

I hope something is being done.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS