Speaker's Commentary

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21
Martin J Webster | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 25 2014 5:53 AM

Speaker's Commentary (also known as Cook's Commentary) is an excellent work and well worth having in the Logos collection of books.

The commentary has been on Community Pricing, (at $44) for a number of years and is currently at about 60%. 

Please, everybody bid on this first-rate work from a previous generation and let's all benefit from the scholarship that the Commentary contains. 

This is money well spent!

Posts 3098
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 6:01 AM

Here's  the link: https://www.logos.com/product/15463/the-speakers-commentary 

I have mine in.

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 9:19 AM

Is there a link for English speaking people?

Posts 3098
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 10:46 AM

James Hiddle:

?Indifferent

Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 11:21 AM

Martin J Webster:
Please, everybody bid on this first-rate work from a previous generation and let's all benefit from the scholarship that the Commentary contains. 

I've placed my bid and am waiting patiently.

James Hiddle:

Seems like that link is in English. What are you seeing?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5242
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 11:32 AM

Came up in english for me... Logos servers may be experiencing hiccups as they restore everything, perhaps that is why you went to a non english page. But to the point of this thread.... From what i have seen this seems to be one of the most glaring omissions in the anglican packages. Yes this is an older set but well respected from all i have read, seeming to be well done I am shocked it was not included in Anglican Gold and up. This is the CP offering I am wanting most.

-Dan

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 11:35 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Martin J Webster:

James Hiddle:

When I click on the link it comes up as https://www.logos.com/es/producto/15463/the-speakers-commentary which I believe is Spanish.

Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 11:49 AM

James Hiddle:

Bruce Dunning:

Martin J Webster:

James Hiddle:

When I click on the link it comes up as https://www.logos.com/es/producto/15463/the-speakers-commentary which I believe is Spanish.

Yikes, now mine is all in Spanish. This was not the case when I checked before. I'm not sure what is going on.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3648
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 11:57 AM

When I go to LOGOS' home page (logos.com) it too is in Spanish.  Strange, very strange.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:00 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Yikes, now mine is all in Spanish. This was not the case when I checked before. I'm not sure what is going on.

After playing with this for a while I'm now convinced that the link is a Spanish link and needs to be changed. I have to go back to Logos.com and change the browser address from www.logos.com/es  to www.logos.com/en

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:15 PM

I'm seeing this also. After I cleared my cache, it was in English.

Posts 5242
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:22 PM

In that case you can always scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the word English.

-Dan

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:29 PM

Dan Francis:

In that case you can always scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the word English.

-Dan

I actually did that and it just brought me to the regular English Logos website.

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:32 PM

Bruce Dunning:

James Hiddle:

Bruce Dunning:

Martin J Webster:

James Hiddle:

Yeah but if you put en instead of es in the link it just takes you back to logos.com.

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 25 2014 12:33 PM

I think that a lot of these small discrepancies are a result of the crash, and will slowly correct themselves.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS