Formating Trouble in Notes (Mac Logos 6)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Ken Collins | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 28 2014 9:53 AM

Every time I add a note to an existing one the default font comes in as bold and all caps. I can highlight it and change it but it is annoying. Any suggestions? Also for some reason I tried to change the default note font in program settings but Logos 6 would not let me.

Posts 275
Bob Soule | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 12:28 PM

Ken Collins:

Every time I add a note to an existing one the default font comes in as bold and all caps. I can highlight it and change it but it is annoying. Any suggestions? Also for some reason I tried to change the default note font in program settings but Logos 6 would not let me.

Have you tried opening an existing note and don't make any changes and click on the Bold Button as well as the ABC button to turn them off (I assume they are on when you open a note document) and then close the note. At this point reopen any note and see if the Bold and Caps remain off as you add new notes.

Also, as I am able to change the default note font in program settings fine. What did you mean "Logos 6 would not let you"? Do you get the pull down to select one of the various fonts on your system?

Posts 3
Ken Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 28 2014 2:35 PM

Thanks! After I restarted Logos 6 I could change the bold and caps in my notes. Restarting Logos also allowed me to change the font in notes. Before in program setting I tried highlighting a different font but it would not change it. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS