Factbook's "Save as Passage List" would be more useful if...

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18860
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 2 2014 5:42 PM

Looking up Moses in Factbook, I find a handy breakdown of all the different things he's referred to as:

At the bottom of that section there's an option to "Save as Passage List". From what I can tell, this saves ALL references to Moses, no matter what he's referred to as. There's no way, as it stands, to export just the times he's referred to as a servant (or servant of the Lord, servant of God, etc.) It would be great if there were a way to select (via checkboxes perhaps?) only the ways he's referred to that we're interested in including in our passage list.

Posts 2189
LogosEmployee

-see Bradley's post

Posts 8195
LogosEmployee

Right-click on a specific heading (e.g., "servant of the Lord") and choose Save as Passage List from the context menu.

Posts 18860
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 8:58 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Right-click on a specific heading (e.g., "servant of the Lord") and choose Save as Passage List from the context menu.

Thanks, Bradley! You developers are awesome to have thought of this before I had the need for it and implemented it. Smile

Posts 1021
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 3 2014 6:33 AM

Rosie Perera:
Thanks, Bradley! You developers are awesome to have thought of this before I had the need for it and implemented it. Smile

They are awesome anyway!!  Wink

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS