Journals Section not populating?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 5 2014 3:43 PM

I've added the Journals Section to My Passage Guide and I've tried several "common" verses (Jn 3:16; Ge 1:1; Php 2:8-9) and gotten no results each time.  Do I just not have any journals that are tagged for this section yet?  I have:

- Themelios

- BibSac

- Semeia

- Southern Baptist Journal of Theology

- Journal of Ministry and Theology

- Journal of Biblical Apologetics

- Detroit Baptist Seminary Journal

- Conservative Theological Journal

Posts 9134
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 6:13 PM

I have the ones you have and a few more. For John 3:15 I get two journals that you don't have but none of those you do have. For Genesis the same results (with one of the journals different). For Phil 2:8-9 1 journal you don't have.

So, it is a matter of these either not being tagged or having no hits for those passages.

Check the last updated dates for the journals you own. They would probably need to have been updated in or since September to be tagged for the new feature.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 5 2014 7:58 PM

Thanks, Mark.  Unfortunately, I just acquired almost all of these journals, so the last updated date is only a few days ago.  Is there any kind of tag search I can do to determine if any of my journals are yet tagged?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the syntax and did a search using {Label Journal Article}.  It appears that most of my journals are tagged, so I just happened to be searching for verses that none of my articles were tagged with.  Stick out tongue

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS