A Question from A New Logos User

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
Ralph J. Wick | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:03 AM

I am new to Logos and while I was attempting to open a resource from Cross References in the Passage Guide, I accidently removed the resource (the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge) and would like it to appear again.

I can get it to appear by right clicking and selecting "Refresh" in Cross References but it disappears again if I select the same passage at a later time.  I have added it to my prioritized resources but it does not show as a Default in Cross References.  That specific resource does appear if I select a different passage from the Home Page so it appears that it was only removed from the origianl passage I selected.

How do I get it to appear again in Cross Referencses or is it necessary?

Posts 409
davidphillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:14 AM

Ralph,

How did you remove it? It sounds like the easiest way to get it back is to run the passage guide on the passage in question, then click "Revert to template". To do this, click on the Passage guide icon (upper left hand corner of the passage guide) then click "Rever to template." That should reverse any changes you made.

If that doesn't help, let us know.

Also, if it appears when you run a passage guide on different passages, then I probably wouldn't worry about it too much. Smile

Posts 4
Ralph J. Wick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 15 2010 8:24 AM

David,

That fixed it and reversed the change.  Thank you for the quick response and your help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS