Christmas Sale-NICOT/NICNT

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:23 AM

Is this for real??? 167.72 for the whole set?? :)

Posts 1383
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:26 AM

I see $1199.95. Have you perhaps unwittingly purchased these before, and are seeing the dynamic pricing?

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:32 AM

I have this set. I was excited - if the price is real, then I could encourage some of my friends to purchase it.

But, why would it show the dynamic price on the "sale page"? Isn't the sale price - sale price for everyone? (now I am confused :))

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:32 AM

So this price could be for an upgrade/update or something?

Posts 10127
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:37 AM

Joel Madasu:
why would it show the dynamic price on the "sale page"?

because all the users loudly asked for it? I think that it probably shows the lowest of sales/academic/dynamic price applying - and in your individual case it's probably a dynamic price for some volumes you are still missing from your set. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:45 AM

NB.Mick:
because all the users loudly asked for it?
- haha.. thank you! :)

Hmm.... is there a way to find out what volumes I am missing?

Posts 10127
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:58 AM

Joel Madasu:
is there a way to find out what volumes I am missing?

Other than

• either ask Sales or
  • filter your library for series:"new international commentary" and compare with the website

I don't know.

Users meanwhile ask for a NewToYou feature for all bundles, so maybe this will become much easier in the future. 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 692
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:00 AM

Until "New2You" functionality is implemented across the website - probably the only way is contact a sales rep

Sigh

Blessings

Posts 2214
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:02 AM

Joel,

You are probably missing the 5 or 6 duplicate older volumes. If you review the list on the Logos website of volumes included, you will see two for Hebrews etc. These are older volumes that were replaced in the set and were later produced by Logos.

Posts 601
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:10 AM

I'm missing four volumes--Dearman's Hosea (2010), Michael's John (2010), Cockerill's Hebrews (2012), and McKnight's James (2011). Here's how dynamic pricing plays out for me. When I calculate the price of these four volumes purchased individually, with academic discount, versus buying the 12 Days offer, the difference is a 12 Days discount of 12.5%. That's not enough incentive for me, but it might be for others.

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:52 AM

Joel Madasu:

Is it possible that you are looking at the Monthly Payment Plan Amount that would be due today?  I know when I add it to my cart that is the default that I see ... roughly the same price including taxes.

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 9:48 AM

Steve:

Joel Madasu:

Is it possible that you are looking at the Monthly Payment Plan Amount that would be due today?  I know when I add it to my cart that is the default that I see ... roughly the same price including taxes.

The monthly payment plan for that volume set is $71.66 a month that I see.

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 11:00 AM

Steve:
Is it possible that you are looking at the Monthly Payment Plan Amount that would be due today?

What I saw was a full payment (tab) amount. 

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS