Book Page #'s

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 69
Frank Dornik | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:43 PM

Question:  Is there a way to see a book's page numbers in Logos 5?

Posts 18282
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:52 PM

If it's a Logos edition book, yes. But Vyrso eBooks do not have page numbers.

To see page numbers in Logos books, turn on this checkbox on the Visual Filters menu. 

Note that is a screenshot from Logos 6. The Visual Filters menu icon looked different in L5 (three interlocking circles, with some color in them if some of the VF menu items were checked).

Once you turn on "Show page numbers" you'll see these identifiers of where the page breaks would be in the print edition.

Note that "Show page numbers" is not a system-wide setting but its setting is remembered per book. To turn them on for all (Logos) books, right-click on the "Show page numbers" command and select "Show in all appropriate resources" (at least that's the wording of the menu item in L6; it might have been slightly different in prior versions).

Posts 69
Frank Dornik | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 9:39 PM

Rosie, Thank you!  But when I click on the 3 interlocking circles for a Logos textbook, I only see a NOTES section, not a RESOURCE section.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Posts 18282
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 10 2014 10:08 PM

Which resource is this for? Or is that the case on all of your resources?

Note that the RESOURCE title over the top of the items that are not specifically related to NOTES was added in Logos 6. In Logos 5 (which I've just tried out on my laptop) it didn't say that. But the "Show page numbers" option was still listed there above NOTES. Except, as I mentioned before, for Vyrso/eBook resources, which don't have page numbers.

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 12:11 AM

Some logos books don't have page numbers. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS