Lockup when attempting to edit a reading plan offline, which is deleted online.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:46 AM

Program version: 6.0b Beta 3 (6.0.2.0031)
Bug:
Deleted a reading plan from faithlife, then tried to edit it on my computer. Logos Crashed.

Description:
I was working on Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading plan (https://faithlife.com/professor-grant-horners-bible-reading-plan/documents) I deleted reading four to rebuild it, then attempted to edit it and crashed Logos. Note that the document was open in Logos when I deleted it online.
Dialog Box text: The windows dialog for a software freeze came up, "Logos Bible Software has stopped working..."

Steps to reproduce:
as above. Create a reading program, Share it to a group, leave it open on the desktop. Delete it from the group, then try to edit it on the desktop.

System Specs:

Laptop | Windows Experience Index: 5.9 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz | 6GB RAM | Four Monitors: (HP L1740=1280X1024), Dual 22" widescreen monitors vertical at 1050x1680, Built in 1600X900| ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670 |500 GB HD/ 200GB free | Windows 7 Professional 64bit - all patches.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2580
LogosEmployee

Thanks for the report. We've created an case to investigate this crash.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 18 2014 6:49 AM

Andrew, I think this was because it was "gone" but the image of it was still open (for a second or so more) on the desktop.  IOW I think I was trying to edit a non-existing or currently being deleted reading plan.  

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS