Bible Study Magazine Book Bundle (9 vols.)

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 29100
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:07 PM

My price is clearly dynamic pricing at $38 - if you have other discounts such as academic discounts that give lower prices, they may override dynamic pricing.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 484
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 19 2014 3:12 PM

Yeah I'm showing $38 also.  And I do not have a magazine sub.  I checked without being signed in and its $45.  So its 50% off.

Posts 9239
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 19 2014 5:49 PM

This price is much better than what was originally offered.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5321
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 19 2014 6:38 PM

mwk67:
I might have been tempted if there was more of the actual Bible study content from the magazine. (8 Weeks, Greek, the articles from each issue's Bible theme, etc.)

I have to agree there is only two titles that really look like being Bible Study focused content, well three, but I already own the third title.  Even now at 50% off it still is over-priced when I see only two titles of value.  They have missed the boat in terms of the content they are putting into digital format.

mwk67 if you are wanting the 8 week bible studies from BSM these have already been published in digital format:

https://www.logos.com/product/42409/not-your-average-bible-study-series

Posts 1959
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 5 2015 8:15 AM

I wonder if Logos could give an update on this or change the copy to reflect a new release date for the final two volumes.

Here is the copy:

When you purchase this bundle, Speak the Word, Spread the Word, Study the Word, The Gospel Works Everywhere, The Bible in the Real World, The Bible in Its Ancient Context, and I Dare You Not to Bore Me with the Bible will download immediately. The two remaining volumes, Seeing Scripture as Art and When the Bible is Complicated will download automatically as they are completed. The projected completion date for these two volumes is 12/22/14.

I know it says projected, but an update would still be nice

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS