Bug: "Send hyperlinks here" and "Mark read" on reading plan.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 16 2010 3:21 AM | Locked

When using a reading plan I have a copy of my usual bible open linked to commentaries, and another pane of the same bible open for cross-references etc with "Send hyperlinks here" selected.

When using the navigation links built into the reading plan visual filter it all works as I would expect (it goes to the next passage in the panel I'm currently reading and other linked panels move also).

However, at the end of the last reading when clicking "Mark Read" it goes to the first reading for the next day; however it sends this link to my other bible pane (with send hyperlinks here), and my main reading pane stays on the previous day and the visual filter does not update to the next day - it stays at the same point you had been reading...

I would expect that clicking "Mark Read" should take you to the first reading of the next day but stay in the same pane (ignoring the "send hyperlinks here") as it does with the other bible reading navigation links...

Posts 411
Mary-Ellen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 16 2010 6:29 AM | Locked

Jon Rumble:
I would expect that clicking "Mark Read" should take you to the first reading of the next day but stay in the same pane (ignoring the "send hyperlinks here") as it does with the other bible reading navigation links...

This is the behavior I would expect, too . . .

Dell XPS 8930/Intel Core i7-8700@3.20GHz/32GB RAM/Win10 Pro

Trekstor Primebook/Celeron/4GB RAM/Win10 Home

iPad Air/Pixel/Faithlife Connect

Posts 86
Scott Fleischman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 4:20 PM | Locked

Jon,

I am not able to reproduce the behavior you described.  It works as expected.  What version of Logos 4 are you running, and what's in your layout when you experience the problem?

Thanks!

Scottt

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS