Thanks for the Christmas Gift

Page 5 of 5 (97 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 96 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1354
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:13 PM

John Duffy:

Yes Thanks Faithlife

I used the $20 Coupon on Beale's NT Biblical Theology. Instead of paying $54.95, I applied the coupon to the Stocking Stuffer price and got it for 17.99.

Posts 53
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:44 PM

By all means, thank you very much for your gracious gift. 

Posts 2023
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:12 PM

Kevin A Lewis:

Mark Smith:

I purchased Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes which had been on my wishlist for awhile. Just $0.95 after this kind gift. Much appreciated.

Took that recommendation and joined you for a copy of Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes

Shalom

This looks interesting. Count me in too. Thanks for mentioning it.

Here's a good intro to Dr Bailey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjrG22mSRs8&list=PLIvEWgfMzuC2GDhahQsxMkvicCO8-h0Xj

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 10:56 PM

Glory to God in the highest. Loved the free gift Faithlife. Thanks.

Merry Christ.

Posts 584
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:46 PM

Fun to see what others chose. Be sure to mention your pick.

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 25 2014 3:27 PM

ManilaDave:

Thanks for pointing this out or I would probably have missed it. I now have G.K. Beale's "A New Testament Biblical Theology" for a "steal" at $17.99. Thanks to you and Logos, both.  Merry Christmas

^ This! Thank you, Faithlife for the gift!

Posts 2087
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 25 2014 11:17 PM

Evangelical Dictionary of World Missions no longer on sale for 20 bucks :-(

That's what I would have liked to get for free. Well, I guess I shouldn't complain since the coupon is a free gift...

Happy Christmas!

Jan

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 23
Dave Sloma | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 7:56 AM

Thank you Logos.  What a blessing.  

Posts 144
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 4:04 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Kevin A Lewis:

Mark Smith:

I purchased Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes which had been on my wishlist for awhile. Just $0.95 after this kind gift. Much appreciated.

Took that recommendation and joined you for a copy of Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes

Shalom

This looks interesting. Count me in too. Thanks for mentioning it.

Here's a good intro to Dr Bailey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjrG22mSRs8&list=PLIvEWgfMzuC2GDhahQsxMkvicCO8-h0Xj

I also took Mark's suggestion.  And thanks, Randy, for the intro to Dr. Bailey, on youtube.  After watching that I wondered if I already had a book by him, so did a library search and discovered that I had Paul Through Mediterranean Eyes.  Now, thanks to the 'send to kindle' feature, I'm hoping to read both books in the near future on my e-ink kindle (easier on the eyes).  Thanks Faithlife, and everyone else for your suggestions.

Posts 1
Joshua Hester | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 6:00 PM
I am having the same issue. logged in not seeing it and never received an email like blog post indicates.
Posts 37
GCFSR | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 6:04 PM

Thanks Faithlife for $20 gift. God bless and more power.

Posts 3
Melinda Payne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 7:40 AM

I got the email, clicked the link, added my items to cart - now nowhere to enter the code.   Help!!  

Posts 45
Keith Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 7:55 AM
Thanks Logos, very much appreciated.
Posts 8728
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 8:01 AM

Melinda Payne:

I got the email, clicked the link, added my items to cart - now nowhere to enter the code.   Help!!  

That is strange. It should show right in your cart. Can you provide a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 10:03 AM

Melinda,  You should be seeing something that looks like this in your cart:

Posts 8728
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 10:31 AM

Steve:
Melinda,  You should be seeing something that looks like this in your cart:

Steve, that is good to show. It is easy to think because the coupon code box empty that there is no coupon code when in fact that they are listed below. They do this to be able to enter multiple codes at the same time.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 543
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 29 2014 8:25 AM

One more heartfelt "Logos, thank  you very much!" Taking Dynamic Pricing together with both "The Christmas Gift" and the Christmas 15% discount on bundles enabled me to move up to the "Medium" "Ancient Texts and Translations" bundle for only $8.02. I think it is very generous  that "The Christmas Gift" can be applied to bundles that have already been discounted 15%. It was Rick Brannan's Blog post on using the "Ancient Literature" feature in Logos 6 that suggested that bundle to me.

Page 5 of 5 (97 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS