Best Books on books.logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1288
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 3 2015 12:28 PM

With the addition of the books.logos.com subscription there's a lot to explore! I'm interested in what hidden gems users have found on the site. I figured I'd start a forum conversation where people who have the books.logos.com subscription can post their choice finds with the link so that others can enjoy them!

What hidden treasures have you found?

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 3 2015 12:56 PM

Liam

Thanks for flagging this up. I was really excited when this facility was added to the Logos website. Unfortunately I forgot about it with the business of preparing my weekly sermon and getting to grips with new developments in Logos itself. It's good to be reminded. So I am bookmarking books.logos.com so I don't forget it in future.

Thanks again.

Every blessing

Alan

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 3 2015 1:10 PM

I've found things on it before when I was searching, but I don't really view those resources as something I'd sit down and read all the way through, so as for "hidden gems" I haven't found any yet. But I'm glad I have access to them to fill out my library for more search hits that might be relevant.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS