Help needed for Denver Annotated Bibliographies: Concordia 1-3 John?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 12 2015 6:28 PM

Can someone please give me the resource link for the Concordia Commentary on 1-3 John?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 18758
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 12 2015 7:58 PM

Sorry. I can usually come through for you, but I don't have the Concordia Commentaries.

Posts 10126
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 12 2015 11:47 PM

Joseph Turner:

Can someone please give me the resource link for the Concordia Commentary on 1-3 John?

This should be logosres:CONCOM83JN (from the resource page) 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 3:50 AM

NB.Mick:

Joseph Turner:

Where did you find this on the resource page?  I looked at the bottom under the individual book pages but could not find resource information.  

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 10126
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 4:09 AM

Joseph Turner:

NB.Mick:

Joseph Turner:

Where did you find this on the resource page?  I looked at the bottom under the individual book pages but could not find resource information.  

from the Concordia commentary bundle page, one may jump to the resource pages. The resource identifier is part of the URL path: https://www.logos.com/resources/LLS_CONCOM83JN/concordia-commentary-1-3-john 

(this works for any resources and takes away the need to guess resources based on titles or series names plus common bible book numbers)   

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 5:56 AM

NB.Mick:

Joseph Turner:

NB.Mick:

Joseph Turner:

from the Concordia commentary bundle page, one may jump to the resource pages. The resource identifier is part of the URL path: https://www.logos.com/resources/LLS_CONCOM83JN/concordia-commentary-1-3-john 

(this works for any resources and takes away the need to guess resources based on titles or series names plus common bible book numbers)   

I made it all the way to the page, but I did not look in the URL.  Thanks!  That is very helpful.

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 5:57 AM

Rosie Perera:

Sorry. I can usually come through for you, but I don't have the Concordia Commentaries.

You have been a huge help many times over on this project!

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:02 AM

Christopher Mitchell:

Thanks Christopher!  I was actually looking for the actual Logos book link, which in this case is logosres:CONCOM83JN.  I keep an updated version of the Denver Annotated Bibliographies in PB form (found here) so that users can click on the resource names and have Logos automatically open the book.  Thank you for your willingness to help!

Posts 6
Christopher Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:26 AM

Right now 27 volumes of the Concordia Commentary series are in print (paper):

http://www.cph.org/c-1428-concordia-commentary.aspx?REName=Books%20%26%20Bibles&plk=1427

Logos currently has (I believe) 23 of the 27 available in electronic format. There is a delay between the time they appear in print (paper) and the time they become available in electronic format.

We plan to publish 2 new Concordia Commentary volumes per year.

The 4 forthcoming volumes planned for 2015 and 2016 are listed here:

http://www.cph.org/t-topic-cc.aspx?

Let me know if I can help further. Chris.Mitchell@cph.org Blessings!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS