"Pencil Underline" within the HIGHLIGHTING TOOL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 30
JCJN | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 21 2015 3:58 PM

Has anyone noticed the curvature of the line when underlining using the "Pencil Underline"?  Is there a reason for the curve?  Can it be reworked to be straight like all other underlining? Can I make a change myself to  straighten the line?

Thanks in advance for the information and help. 

Posts 26530
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 4:46 PM

The reason it is called pencil is that it is not perfectly straight - it is supposed to look like hand markup. Use the standard underline for a straight version.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 80
Rick J. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 21 2015 4:46 PM

It looks like the difference is the "Pencil Underline" is a "Natural" line versus a "Solid" line.  I do not believe you can edit the styles in the standard palettes (i.e. Emphasis Markup", but you can duplicate the palette and then delete or change the markups.  To edit them you right click on the style you want to change, the go to "Borders  Lines" to change the line from "Natural" to "Solid".

Posts 30
JCJN | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 23 2015 10:34 PM

Thank Rick for your response.   I do not see where to "duplicate" a palette nor "Border Lines".  I went to "tools and selected Hightlighting and do not know where else to go.  Can you help?  Is there truing CD that you could recommend?  Thank you in advance.

jj

5solas

Posts 27682
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 24 2015 6:10 AM

JCJN:
I do not see where to "duplicate" a palette

Hover over the right side of the palette name to be able to click and open a menu:

JCJN:
"Border Lines"

To edit a style, hover over the right side of the style name to be able to click and open a menu:

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS