Calvin and Luther Sermon Collection Closing on Community Pricing

Page 2 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 47 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 26 2015 5:57 PM

Bruce Dunning:
We need some more bids.

I added mine for $8.00. Hard to beat that price, anyway!

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1918
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 26 2015 6:44 PM

Can anyone confirm that these will / can be used to populate the "Sermons" section in the various guides?

Donnie

Posts 9107
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 4:16 AM

Donnie Hale:

Can anyone confirm that these will / can be used to populate the "Sermons" section in the various guides?

I can't say this for sure but I would hope this is the case.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 4:25 AM

Donnie Hale:

Donnie

I noticed that this is listed as Resource Type: Sermons. My John Piper Sermon Archive is also listed as Resource Type: Sermons and that works great in my Passage guide so hopefully these will too.

Posts 172
LogosEmployee
Jonathan J Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 1:01 PM

Ray was able to adjust the increments and the projected price is already down to $7.00! 

Additionally, I'm working on an Academic Blog post that should go out later today. 

Thanks for the recommendation, Bruce! 

Posts 9107
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 2:24 PM

Jonathan J Watson:
Ray was able to adjust the increments and the projected price is already down to $7.00! 

Additionally, I'm working on an Academic Blog post that should go out later today. 

Thanks Jonathan!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 27 2015 11:08 PM

Donnie Hale:

Donnie

From the Logos Academic Blog:

Best of all, the Logos edition allows you to study these reformers like never before. Fully searchable, these five volumes also appear within the Sermons section of the Logos 6 Passage Guide.

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 5:34 AM

I hit $7.00 we still have two days to get it to $6.00 Wink

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 12:12 PM

Lee:

I hit $7.00 we still have two days to get it to $6.00 Wink

Now down to $6.  Still time to get to $5. Big Smile

Posts 1790
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 12:54 PM

Bruce Dunning:

The price if almost down to $7 if there was a $7 option (hint, hint).

We need some more bids.

Yes we need a few more bids to get it down to 5 dollars Big Smile

https://www.logos.com/product/47640/john-calvin-and-martin-luther-sermon-collection 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 12:54 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/47640/john-calvin-and-martin-luther-sermon-collection

Bid now and do your research/homework later:

you can cancel anytime before it ships

and even return it afterwards if it does not meet your expectations.....

Posts 18824
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 12:56 PM

Wow, this is down to a little over a buck a volume. Great resource! Don't miss it!

Posts 9107
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 4:19 PM

Rosie Perera:
Wow, this is down to a little over a buck a volume.

I think the blog really helped with this. I can imagine that anyone who misses out on this will be kicking themselves later.

Posts 128
Russel Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 8:03 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I think the blog really helped with this. I can imagine that anyone who misses out on this will be kicking themselves later.

I would have! I own Luther's Works already, but I figured that for $6 (or less!) even if they are very similar, I'd still be doing good by getting them!

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 9:11 AM

This may make it down to $5. Even at $10 it is a great deal. We can learn a lot from former preachers who were committed to Scripture, doctrine, etc,  Gift

Yours In Christ

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 2:29 PM

I know most of you are well aware, but for those who may still be undecided: just a reminder for anyone who has Luther's Works already: both the Luther's Works AND this collection are translations of the originals and we can get a better sense of the original intent if we compare more than one translators attempts to render the full sense in English.

It was definitely worth $10, you can be sure of getting the collection for $6 and we MIGHT all get it for $5 with a few more bidders participating.....

Posts 693
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 2:59 AM

bump! - heading for $5 (or £3.31)

Posts 9107
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 3:56 AM

Only a few hours left to get in on this great deal. It is so close to $5.

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 30 2015 5:34 AM

I have $6.00. Can I get $5.00? 

Auctioneer

Yours In Christ

Page 2 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS