Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 451
Brad | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 25 2015 8:11 PM

Faithlife.com appears to have a glitch this evening.  I cannot create a new post.  I have tried to do so in more than one of my groups (I have previously been able to post).  The "post" button remains non-functional and gray, no matter how many or few characters I type, and the message "2000 characters remaining" continues to display the same value, despite the number of characters I type in the "post" field. 

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Jim Straatman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 25 2015 8:24 PM

Thank you for reporting, Brad. It's a knon issue. If you refresh the page, it should work. We'll have a fix deployed as soon as possible to correct the problem.

Posts 451
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 25 2015 9:07 PM

Thank you, Jim.  That did seem to provide a temporary fix.  The "post" button turned green and I was able to post the message to the group.  Thanks again!

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Jim Straatman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 26 2015 3:37 PM

Brad,

We've deployed a patch that fixes the Post/Reply button bug. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

If you haven't already, I recommend joining Faithlife Groups 101. The Faithlife Products Team is active in that group, answering questions and resolving problems.

https://faithlife.com/faithlife-starters

Thanks!

Jim

Posts 451
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 9:02 PM

Thank you, Jim!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS