Personal Bible in parallel resources

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 43
Aristocles | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 28 2015 12:30 AM

Hi. I've just created a bible as a personal book and everything (references, etc) works as expected except for one thing: it doesn't appear as a parallel resource. It's strange: when I'm reading that bible I can see the rest of my bibles as parallel resources. But my bible never appears a a parallel resources when I'm reading another bible.

Is there anything I should do make it be a parallel resource for all my bibles? I've selected the "Bible" as "Type" in the PBBuilder.

Thank you.

Posts 27258
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:30 AM

If it has a Parallel Resources menu then it should be seen in the All Parallel Resources menu of other bibles. What Language does it have in the PB Builder? When you link it (Link set) to another bible does it move with it?

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 43
Aristocles | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:37 AM

Dave Hooton:

What Language does it have in the PB Builder? 

Spanish. Does this affect its usage as a parallel resource? I mean, my usual parallel resources are in Greek, Latin and English.

Dave Hooton:

When you link it (Link set) to another bible does it move with it?

Yes.

Thank you!

Posts 43
Aristocles | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:42 AM

After your reference to the language I've taken a look at the PB Builder and I've noticed that there are 2 "Spanish" entries (Spain and Latin-America? They have the same same.) Strangely enough I've tried selecting the second one instead and after rebuilding the book now it appears as a parallel resource. Could this be a bug? I'm using Verbum 6.0b SR-2.

Posts 27258
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 28 2015 3:52 AM

Aristocles:
Strangely enough I've tried selecting the second one instead and after rebuilding the book now it appears as a parallel resource. Could this be a bug? I'm using Verbum 6.0b SR-2.

I'll let Faithlife comment on that.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS