Search

Search in sorted by
  • Recapturing Old Note Titles

    Hey Everyone, I just upgraded to Logos 8 starter and am liking the new layout and the new notes, but I'm missing titles for notes. For 90% of my notes that's not a big deal, but for the other 10% I captured notes from sermons or chapels or things of that nature and titled them according to what church I was at, who was preaching, the date, etc. Is there
    Posted to Logos Notes by Jake Lang on Sat, Nov 10 2018
  • Re: Change All Highlights from One Style to Another.

    Nevermind. I found it. Click on the drop down arrow next to the style you want to change (i.e. Green Highlight) and select "restyle all annotations". Select the style you want to change them to and viola.
    Posted to General by Jake Lang on Mon, Jan 22 2018
  • Change All Highlights from One Style to Another.

    Hey Logos Community. Wondering if anyone has any tips for me. I know how to find all of the passages I have highlighted with my green highlighter. I'm wondering if there is an easy way to change all of those from green to red without doing so individually and without changing the highlighting style itself. I use green for repetition, but it make more
    Posted to General by Jake Lang on Mon, Jan 22 2018
  • Re: Highlighting Documents on Mobile App

    Thanks Graham. I had it on Pallette specific as that's what I default for the desktop application. I switched over though and will see if that helps. Thanks!
    Posted to Mobile Reader Apps by Jake Lang on Wed, Jan 10 2018
  • Highlighting Documents on Mobile App

    Wondering if someone can help me out on this one. I know everyone organizes their notes/highlights differently, but personally, I prefer all my highlights in one document and all my notes in another. On the desktop, I have every pallet default to "Bible Study Highlights" Document. On the app however, the highlighters pallet always defaults to "Highlights
    Posted to Mobile Reader Apps by Jake Lang on Wed, Jan 10 2018
  • Re: Logos Beta for Android wish-list

    First of all, sorry for posting this as a reply. I cant figure out how to post from my Droid. I'd love to see scrollable text and text to speech settings. One thing I would love to see that I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the ability to shortcut to specific books on the homescreens. I have only ever seen one app do it, aldiko, but i would really
    Posted to Android Apps by Jake Lang on Sat, Jul 23 2011
  • Re: Have subLayouts for floating windows

    I like this idea a lot, hence me putting three of my votes towards it, but in the mean time there is a decent work around. If you left click on one of your open tabs you can open that tab in a floating window and drag and drop resources into just like you can on the main page. It's a bit more time consuming, but better than nothing.
    Posted to Suggestions by Jake Lang on Fri, Nov 19 2010
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) |