$10 coupon code for appsurvey is invalid.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 159
ELA | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 2 2015 2:53 PM

About a week ago I fulfilled a survey on the mobileapps. As a prize for this I would have a $10 couponcode to use on my next buy.

However the code was not working. I continued to get the 'invalid code'. I wrote customer service - but now, a week later, they have still not answered.

However, today I got a reminder that this was the last chance to use the coupon code. Only problem: the code is not working (i tried using it immediately after I received it)

Anyone else who has experienced this or knows what to do?

Posts 2290
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 2 2015 3:02 PM

I would give them a call.  I am sure they will work it out for you.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2
LogosEmployee
Eric Vaniman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 3 2015 8:54 AM

Hi ELA,

If you were one of the original recipients of the mobile apps survey (on 1/28), then the $10 coupon code should be unlocked for you now.

If the survey was forwarded to you by a friend, you will not be able to use the coupon code. This was a limited-time offer for a small group of people, but we may expand this offer to a larger group in the future.  

Please feel to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns: eric.vaniman@faithlife.com

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS