BUG: Highlight Not Working Properly

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Craig Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 5 2015 6:11 AM

When I try to highlight for cut and paste, the highlighted section jumps ahead.  It seems to occur at each paragraph break.  This is very irritating. Is there a fix?

I am using Windows 7 and Logos Bible Software 6.0b SR-2

Posts 30477
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 7:10 AM

It sounds like you have "smart" select turned On. Try turning it off in preferences and see if that fixes things. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25765
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 7:43 AM

Hi Craig - and welcome to the forums

Craig Smith:
When I try to highlight for cut and paste, the highlighted section jumps ahead.  It seems to occur at each paragraph break.  This is very irritating. Is there a fix?

If it's not "Smart Select" as Alabama suggested you may be hitting a problem which a number of people have seen and for which a fix has been deployed in the latest beta of the next release as per https://community.logos.com/forums/p/100360/693654.aspx#693654 which would mean that it would be resolved for you when the 6.1 release ships

Posts 2
Craig Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 10:40 AM

Thanks for the response.  It is not Smart Select, I turned that off.  I will wait for the next release and hopefully that fixes the issue.  

Posts 149
Timothy Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 1:37 PM

I can confirm that with "Smart Select" turned off, trying to select and highlight the last sentence of one paragraph is impossible because the selection jumps ahead to include the next entire paragraph.

Windows 8.1 64-bit, Core i5-3330, 8GB RAM

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS