What happened to "Effects" editing

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Tech | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 5 2015 8:11 AM

We've been using Proclaim for a few months now, and we've been uploading our own motion backgrounds for our songs- it's cheaper than a Graceway membership.

Up until recently, we've been able to adjust the text effects to help the text stand out.

I noticed that it went away for "Song" slides.  It's still there for "Content" slides.  Is there a reason for this?  Is there any way we can get the effects editing back for "Song" slides?

This is a really big deal for us, as it really affects our ability to use our own motion backgrounds.  We really like Proclaim, and I don't want to have to go through the learning curve with a new program

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 8:22 AM

Hi Ron,

You should be able to modify the text effects for songs. Are you using Mac or Windows?

Posts 5977
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 8:23 AM

To see this menu it is necessary to click in the text of the song.

It caught me out the other day.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 8
Tech | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 8:28 AM

I'm using a mac.  Here is a pic of my screen

Posts 8
Tech | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 8:30 AM

I just found it....

The messages panel on the right hand side was expanded a little bit, and it used the "Effects" button to autohide

Posts 5977
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 8:40 AM

Ron Hargrove:

I just found it....

The messages panel on the right hand side was expanded a little bit, and it used the "Effects" button to autohide

Glad you sorted such 'a really big deal for us'.  Big Smile

Seriously though - Proclaim is quite a bit 'unmaclike' so you do have to look for the unexpected at times.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 8
Tech | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 5 2015 9:00 AM

I'm fairly proficient on both mac and PC, but for some reason this one gave our whole team quite a bit of trouble.

We've been searching for this for about 2 weeks.  Kinda sad that it was that simple, but that's usually how these things work out!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS