Import From Planning Center Without Having to Change EVERY Background?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 79
Jamie Page | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 7 2015 1:24 PM

Is there a way to import from Planning Center, yet, so that we don't have to a reformat every background, etc?

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 8 2015 10:37 AM

I think Proclaim could/should use your last created song background and text styling. Let me look into this further on Monday and see if there's a good reason we're not doing this already. Thanks for the feedback.

Posts 20
Timothy Martinez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 28 2015 10:07 AM

Anything new on this?

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 28 2015 11:05 AM

Hoping to have this changed in the next release.

Posts 1
Scott Holmes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 23 2015 4:45 PM

Sorry. Just took over the job of setting up Proclaim every week so I'm new to Proclaim.

Did this get "Fixed"? If so, how do I make it work? Does it only remember settings from songs that are still out there in another presentation? We have songs I know we have used but I can not find them with backgrounds and formatting already set. This week I imported from Planning Center and one song was still there in last weeks presentation and in the current duplicated presentation but it still brought it in blank.

Thanks,

Scott

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2015 10:39 AM

Scott Holmes:
Did this get "Fixed"? If so, how do I make it work?

This is fixed. When importing from planning center, the background/font style used for the songs will be the last used background/font style in Proclaim, not the last used background for that song. So if I use a red background and black text for a service item in Proclaim and then import from Planning Center, the songs will use the same red background and black text.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS