Reporting Typos and Errors

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Don Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 8 2015 3:56 PM

I thought there used to be an easier way to report typos or errors in the text. Am I wrong?

Nevertheless, there is a typo in paragraph 19A of Redemptoris Mater. The passage should read "mother of the living." Instead it reads as "mother of the liing"

Posts 25136
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 8 2015 4:03 PM

Hi Don - and welcome to the forums

If you right-click the text there should be a "report typo" option on the left-hand side of the popup menu.

Can you see it?

Graham

Posts 64
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 8 2015 10:29 PM

It should still be there. Reported a typo the other day.

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 9 2015 12:10 PM

If you are working offline, the Report Typo button does not appear at all. This confused me before, when I forgot I had started Logos earlier on my laptop and was disconnected. It seems like they might cache typo reports and send them all the next time you are connected, but apparently do not.

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 10 2015 8:15 AM

As others have said, the "Report Typo" option is still there in the pop-up menu when you right click on the word.  Though, for me at least, I have to scroll down within the pop-up menu in order to see that option as it is at the bottom of the list.  It seems like before Logos 6, I didn't have to do that, but I could be remembering things incorrectly.  The first time I went to report a typo in Logos 6, it took me a while to figure out where it was.

I reported that typo for you, though. Smile 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS