Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Toby Bowman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 16 2015 11:25 AM

I tried opening my Logos 6 from the house this weekend. I could not open it. Are you required to have a internet connection to use the software? I know you need one to install updates, books ect, but what about general studying with out a connection?

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 16 2015 11:45 AM

Toby Bowman:

I tried opening my Logos 6 from the house this weekend. I could not open it. Are you required to have a internet connection to use the software? I know you need one to install updates, books ect, but what about general studying with out a connection?

kind of.  You can run L6 off-line, and it will prompt you for this if you are not connected to the internet.

This being said, L6 does like to be on-line all the time.

Posts 577
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 16 2015 12:08 PM

Toby Bowman:
Are you required to have a internet connection to use the software?

The software will check for a connection first as it is loading, and if it does't find one it should present you with the option to work offline. That being said, some of the new features introduced in L6 will not be available, like Visual Copy.

Posts 29724
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 16 2015 12:12 PM
Welcome Toby! Sorry you had troubles. Tongue Tied As has been answered, you do not need to have Internet, but obviously any features requiring internet will be disabled. If you have troubles again, you might need to post logs and create a new thread in the L6 forum (rather than the "general" one). What platform are you on?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS