NEW: Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos 6

Page 2 of 5 (94 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 93 Replies | 16 Followers

Posts 623
JAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 22 2015 11:26 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:
I still have a bad taste in my mouth ...

Kevin, did you know that the Hebrew component was broken when you purchased? Did you ever ask for a refund?

"The Christian mind is the prerequisite of Christian thinking. And Christian thinking is the prerequisite of Christian action." - Harry Blamires, 1963

Posts 109
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 21 2015 12:18 PM

Any word as to when this product will be available?

Thank you

Paul

Paul

Posts 109
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 7 2015 2:06 PM

As of today, any word yet?

Paul

Posts 938
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 7 2015 6:16 PM

I haven't heard anything. 

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 9
Ryan Pemberton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2015 9:51 AM

Thanks for your interest in the Learn to Use Mobile Ed course, Paul. The latest update is that we're currently recording some of the screencasts. We hope to have this course available soon.

Posts 677
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2015 9:44 AM

Any update? 

Posts 399
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2015 9:58 AM

We are nearly done with Learn to Use Hebrew, but Learn to Use Greek is still being recorded. We anticipate wrapping up its recording soon. We don't have a specific ship yet because we still have to complete all the post-production work.

Posts 1
Larry R West | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 6 2015 11:52 PM

update please

Posts 399
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 8:16 AM

Larry West:

update please

Both courses have been recorded, and we're now doing the post-production work (adding on screen text, proofreading transcripts, writing quizzes, finalizing screencasts, etc.). It looks like we'll be able to release them in November.

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 9:35 AM

Miles Custis:
It looks like we'll be able to release them in November.

Yes

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 399
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 10:29 AM

We've set the ship date for these courses now. They'll be available November 19: https://www.logos.com/product/49819/mobile-ed-learn-to-use-biblical-greek-and-hebrew-with-logos-6.

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 10:50 AM

Miles Custis:
We've set the ship date for these courses now. They'll be available November 19: https://www.logos.com/product/49819/mobile-ed-learn-to-use-biblical-greek-and-hebrew-with-logos-6

Is there a price available yet for those who already own the DVDs as was discussed previously?

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 399
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 11:01 AM

James Taylor:
Is there a price available yet for those who already own the DVDs as was discussed previously?

That price will be available once the courses ship. It will be less than the pre-pub price, so don't order the pre-pub if you own the previous version. The price should show up correctly for you on the product page [edit: the lower price will show up in your cart, not the on product page] once the product is live. If it doesn't, you can call sales and they will be able to help make sure you get the lower price.

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 11:05 AM

To quote myself from February in this thread where I was never answered: "Are these videos primarily of value to people without knowledge of the languages, or is their instruction in the software alone worth the price?"

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 11:13 AM

Justin Gatlin:
"Are these videos primarily of value to people without knowledge of the languages, or is their instruction in the software alone worth the price?"

As one who can read both Hebrew and Greek, I still benefited from the videos, particularly in their explanations of actually applying the knowledge in interpretation. The first several Greek videos, not so much. But the several near the end were great.  Also Heiser's example word studies were certainly interesting and beneficial, and there were several visual filter ideas that I'd never thought of doing that were beneficial as well. All in all, there was some great content, in my opinion, even previously having language training. I think it's more of a class on Hermeneutics/Exegesis using Greek/Hebrew tools.

Posts 2047
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 11:55 AM

Miles Custis:
That price will be available once the courses ship

Why cant this price be available now?  Will it be different for different people who previously owned the course? Will this course work in L7 and beyond?  or is it a course that will work only in L6?

If we own the resource from L4, will we still be able to use it in L6 and beyond?

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 12:06 PM

Miles Custis:
That price will be available once the courses ship

It's a little hard to plan for a purchase without knowing the cost in advance. Can we get a little notice even in an email or something, if it's not going public?

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 12:53 PM

The website says:

Why is the price for those who already own it not available till then?

Posts 2047
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 1:08 PM

JH:

And why is the price only available for one month?

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2015 1:53 PM

Mark:

JH:

And why is the price only available for one month?

Yeah, why?

We had no time limit on the upgrade to Logos 6 Academic Training.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 2 of 5 (94 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS