Logos 6 Training Manual Vols. 1 & 2

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 21 2015 4:13 PM

Does anyone know what a vurp is? It's you know when you burp but you get a little extra... That's exactly how it felt ordering thees manuals we should be getting free from logos... And before you rant on about the software being free it's not, only the engine is and nobody on this forum is just running the engine. There I said it....

Thank you for placing a pre-order for Logos 6 Training Manual Vols. 1 & 2.

We will notify you as soon as this product is ready to ship.
If you elected to use Logos Credit, that will be used first. Your credit card will be billed with any remaining balance when your order ships. 

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 4:37 PM

Bryan S.:
There I said it....

Yes you did.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 26533
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 4:39 PM

<humor misinterpreted removed by author>

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2820
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 7:34 PM

MJ. Smith:
yet another thread on a very dead horse

The longer dead horses lie around, the more they stink. Ick!   And this particular equine has been lying here for years.

This happens to be MY dead horse. Beatings will continue until manual improves. Mixed metaphor intended.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 26533
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 7:51 PM

<humor misinterpreted removed by author>

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 8:52 PM

Since you were willing to help on this thread, could you help me on this one:

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/101143/699009.aspx#699009

(There's no lamenting or complaining on it yet) Wink

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 9:47 PM

MJ. Smith:
I don't mind people being very persistent in their reasonable requests

sure sound like you do...

MJ. Smith:
I don't mind people being very persistent in their reasonable requests .... and manuals are a reasonable request. I just have a few hints for my personal convenience ... which I don't expect anyone to follow:

I don't plan to follow them. Sound to me you are doing more hi pitch whining than anybody else... Why even bother to posting on this thread? By posting your diatribe your opinion is the only rational opinion right.

MJ. Smith:
Supposed they'll let me replace Phil Gons' rules?

No. so get over it...

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried.

Posts 26533
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 10:02 PM

Pardon me -- I missed the no humor zone sign. Probably a $198 fine by Seattle standards.

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 21 2015 10:03 PM

MJ. Smith:

Pardon me -- I missed the no humor zone sign. Probably a $198 fine by Seattle standards.

If that was humor, please pardon me, I'm not used to it being that dry...Big Smile

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 9:19 AM

MJ. Smith:

We charge $5000 here in Oklahoma for that Big Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 22 2015 4:34 PM

James Hiddle:
We charge $5000 here in Oklahoma for that Big Smile

That is more than enough to attend Camp Logos 1 in OKC this week.   Are you going?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS