Surface Pro 3 Pen Right-Click In Logos 6

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 273
Michael | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 26 2015 1:50 PM

I have Logos 6 running on my Surface Pro 3 and so far it's performing like a champ, but I can't figure out if there's a way to right-click with the pen.  I'd love to be have to highlight with the pen and right-click so I can add a note, but so far i can only get it to do highlights and some form of gesture shortcut, but I can't get right-click working.

I know that right-click functionality varies from program to program with this pen, but I wanted to see if there's something I haven't tried or missed.

Thanks

Posts 2768
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 5:41 AM

Michael,

Welcome to the Forums!!

long pressing the pen to the word will replicate a right click. hold the pen on the word you want to right click until the circle draws around your pen tip then lift your pen.

Also, check out the forum for Windows Store Apps - https://community.logos.com/forums/108.aspx There is overlap between Win 8.1 users using the full Logos 6 experience and the stripped down Bible! App that used to appear in the Windows Store. But there are some good threads about ways people are using the stylus and layouts on the Surface Pro

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 273
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 6:36 AM

Thank you!  It took awhile to master this it but this is great.  Highlighting with the pen is a much better experience than the mouse.

I'll check out the thread you linked for more tips.

Posts 2898
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 10:36 AM

Also the top pen button furthest from the tip is a right click button.

EDIT: that is the ones on the side of the pen, not the purple button on the top. So of the two sides use the one furthest from the tip

Posts 273
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 27 2015 11:18 AM

Thanks.  That's the button I'm clicking.  Holding it down and tap the screen does the trick.  Previously I was pressing the pen on the screen and then click the button like I would on my mouse.  That doesn't work.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS