Duplicating Resources in Report

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 64
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 1 2015 12:55 PM

When I run a Passage Guide the non-prioritized resources that in the report show up twice. Any ideas on what is causing this and how to fix it? The resources only show in "Library" one time. 

Posts 29731
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 1 2015 1:22 PM

My first thought is a corrupt index, but I think we should wait for someone more knowledgable to chime in.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29731
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 1 2015 1:24 PM

In the meantime, can you verify the specific version of the software engine you are running? What version of your OS?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 64
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 1 2015 6:53 PM

Running OS X 10.10.2 and Logos 6.1.0.0024 I have the Baptist Platinum package.

Posts 26963
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 1 2015 7:24 PM

Aaron Baldridge:
When I run a Passage Guide the non-prioritized resources that in the report show up twice.

Is it different if you use a different Collection for Commentaries (choose/make one that contains commentaries!)?

In the Guides menu, and on the RHS under Passage Guide, delete any saved guides (right click the guide name).

Open Tools >> History and press Clear.

Does that solve the problem?

If you customise a Passage Guide (calling it My Passge Guide) does that solve the problem?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 64
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 1 2015 7:35 PM

Dave,

I did as you suggested and cleared the history under tools and ran another passage report on the same passage. It is now only showing the resources one time. Any idea what caused that? I hope I do not have to do that every time that I use the passage guide. That will become just as aggravating as the duplicate resources.

Thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS