I need to change my OT hover over biblical citation language from Hebrew to English

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Matthew Pilch | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 15 2015 5:54 AM

I don't know how this ever changed, and have no idea how to change it back or even search the question/topic on the forums. 

Hopefully you understand what I mean. When I'm perusing resources in Logos and someone makes reference to an OT passage (e.g. Jer. 31:33) I should be able to put my mouse over it and the verse will pop up. It used to pop up in English with the ESV (or whatever my preferred Bible is), but now it comes up in BHS. I have looked through all the preference settings and cannot find a way to change this. For some reason my NT verses still load in English and not NA27, so that's good. 

Can anyone offer any help? This is extremely frustrating.

Posts 25124
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 15 2015 6:09 AM

Hi Matthew - and welcome to the forums.

Matthew L. Pilch:
When I'm perusing resources in Logos and someone makes reference to an OT passage (e.g. Jer. 31:33) I should be able to put my mouse over it and the verse will pop up. It used to pop up in English with the ESV (or whatever my preferred Bible is), but now it comes up in BHS.

This sounds like a prioritization issue - which you change from within the Library panel. If you open your Library and click the Prioritize button you will see all your prioritized resources

It sounds as though you have BHS prioritised about ESV.

You can reorder (drag and drop) in the panel or drag new resources from the library to the panel

Does this help at all?

Graham 

Posts 3
Matthew Pilch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 15 2015 6:19 AM

Graham,

Thank you for the quick reply! Yes, that was it. I just needed to figure out how to get to my main library, which wasn't too difficult; then yes, the BHS was preferred above the ESV. Thank you again!

Posts 25124
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 15 2015 6:25 AM

Hi Matthew

Glad you have it working - and please feel free to post back with any further questions about the use of Logos software

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS