Reformation Study Bible Notes

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 33 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 39
Steven Leavitt | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:29 AM

Hi there. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I was wondering if there are plans to get the notes from the new reformation study bible that has recently been released? If not, would you consider so?

Thank you.

Posts 71
David Pugh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:37 AM

Yes! also please add the "Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible" (which is a new study bible edited by Dr Beeke) to Logos in addition to the "Reformation study Bible"

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:55 AM

David Pugh:

Yes! also please add the "Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible" (which is a new study bible edited by Dr Beeke) to Logos in addition to the "Reformation study Bible"

The notes are in Pre-Pub:

Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible Notes

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 10:02 AM

Steven Leavitt:
if there are plans to get the notes from the new reformation study bible that has recently been released? If not, would you consider so?

Already done:

The Reformation Study Bible Notes by R.C. Sproul

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 39
Steven Leavitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 19 2015 10:07 AM

There is a new version that was released this month. The one that is currently available for Logos is from 2005.

Posts 3117
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 9:02 AM

Looks like this Pre Pub has stalled out ...... Sad

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 1796
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 9:39 AM

Super.Tramp:

David Pugh:

The notes are in Pre-Pub:

Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible Notes

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 3117
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 10:34 AM

Thanks Tom for the screenshot. That's where the bar has been for almost a month it seems.  I have the print copy and it is very well done!

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 5286
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 11:16 AM

I own it in Accordance it is well worth getting.

-Dan

Posts 1796
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 22 2015 11:31 AM

David Taylor Jr:

Thanks Tom for the screenshot. That's where the bar has been for almost a month it seems.  I have the print copy and it is very well done!

Just trying to get a little action!  Big Smile

Posts 71
David Pugh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2015 3:14 PM

This needs to be pushed over the edge...just needs a few more for $20

https://www.logos.com/product/51541/reformation-study-bible-notes

Posts 1796
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2015 5:12 PM

David Pugh:

This needs to be pushed over the edge...just needs a few more for $20

https://www.logos.com/product/51541/reformation-study-bible-notes

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 7:24 AM

How much longer? Can Logos just call it a day and say it is close enough? Their competitors have had it for some time now...

Posts 3575
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 5:11 PM

JH:
How much longer? Can Logos just call it a day and say it is close enough?

If they can't sell enough at Pre-Pub prices to cover costs, I don't see it being worth it to them to eat some of that cost themselves and then sell it at a higher price.

Posts 2903
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2015 7:57 PM

SineNomine:
I don't see it being worth it to them to eat some of that cost themselves and then sell it at a higher price.

How about customer service? They can't be thousands short, based on the graph. At some point, at least where I grew up, you suck it up and give your customers what they are asking for. It is more cost-effective in the long run.

Just my 2 euros.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 7:10 AM

I was recently at a conference where I asked a Ligonier representative if he knew why the new version of this Study Bible was not yet available in Logos. He said he had no idea, but pointed out that all their competitors have had it available for some time. It is already in electronic format, so how much formatting and work does Logos actually have to do?

Posts 1796
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 8:11 AM

JH:
I was recently at a conference where I asked a Ligonier representative if he knew why the new version of this Study Bible was not yet available in Logos. He said he had no idea, but pointed out that all their competitors have had it available for some time.

Well Logos Faithlife, who about some actions on this product!     Time to get on the ball and release this product! 

Posts 29122
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 12:39 PM

The mother in me can't resist Big Smile Don't you guys sound like marathoner runners who want the finish line moved?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS