Easter Special: Buy 2, Get 1 Free

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5416
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 9:07 PM

I recognize that these things are planned in advance and don't respond well to mid-course adjustments, but I will reemphasize my interest in this offer. If a comparable (lesser priced) option from the sale page could be substituted, I would likely take advantage of this 2+1 sale. For me, Pennington's (first choice) or Bird's books would do. If that's not an option, no biggie. Maybe next time.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 4138
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 10:06 PM

I recently purchased welwyn as part of a base package, yet I notice they want me to pay 30$ for it on the april sale page. whats up? did the bp not include all of the welwyn titles?

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 5416
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2015 10:56 PM

I noticed that too. Not sure what's up, unless a new volume was recently added.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

Posts 670
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 26 2015 2:34 AM

David Paul:

I recognize that these things are planned in advance and don't respond well to mid-course adjustments, but I will reemphasize my interest in this offer. If a comparable (lesser priced) option from the sale page could be substituted, I would likely take advantage of this 2+1 sale. For me, Pennington's (first choice) or Bird's books would do. If that's not an option, no biggie. Maybe next time.

I would also be interested in an alternative - in my case I already own the Stott book but not the Resurrection one.

Posts 5416
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 12:24 PM

Confused

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 12:37 PM

Stephen Steele:

David Paul:

I would also be interested in an alternative - in my case I already own the Stott book but not the Resurrection one.

Since Taylor replied to David's grammatical correction while directly avoiding questions about the sale, and since my sales person also did not return my e-mail asking about it, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Posts 5416
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 12:39 PM

Ick!

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 1:54 PM

Stephen Steele:

It's definitely unfortunate that everyone can't take advantage of the sale. Having an alternative is something worth considering for the future. Thanks for the suggestion! Smile

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 1:58 PM

abondservant:

I recently purchased welwyn as part of a base package, yet I notice they want me to pay 30$ for it on the april sale page. whats up? did the bp not include all of the welwyn titles?

If you purchased a high-end Reformed BP, those included a 53 volume set of the Welwyn Commentary Series. That set was recently expanded to include 56 volumes total, so that's the discrepancy.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS