Bible versions

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Clara | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 27 2015 5:08 AM

hello, when I link from the site I am on the different versions of the bible come up across the top. However when I hit more and search for NIV or NLT its says no search found. How do I add these as I like to compare several different versions.

Posts 17872
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 5:32 AM

Hi Clara - and welcome to the forums.

Sorry but I don't understand what you are asking.

Clara:
when I link from the site

Are you accessing the Biblia site directly from your browser or are you linking from another website in some way?

Clara:
I am on the different versions of the bible come up across the top

What do you mean by this?

Clara:
when I hit more

Which "more" is this?

Clara:
search for NIV or NLT its says no search found. How do I add these as I like to compare several different versions.

What versions can you see? Have you purchased these resources within the Logos environment? They are not available for free

Please clarify as above.

Graham 

Posts 2
Clara | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 5:50 AM

DARBY ABSVD Elzevir GDB GW NCV NBLH PPVK ESV more » English Standard Version Thank you for responding, I am linking from she reads truth website. When I link the different versions of the Bible come up as shown above, however when I hit more to searc for NLT or NIV it states no match
Posts 17872
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 27 2015 6:52 AM

Hi Clara

Clara:
I am linking from she reads truth website

I know nothing about that website but

Clara:

the versions you reference are free on biblia as opposed to NIV and NLT

So it is possible that all the "she reads truth" website is doing is linking to biblia and getting access to the free resources there.

Is there some form of support group on that website who can advise exactly what is in place and what it is designed to provide?

Graham

Posts 1237
LogosEmployee
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 7 2015 10:43 AM

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The issue should be fixed the next time we deploy biblia.com. (I can't say for certain exactly when that will be, but I would expect it to be in the next day or two)

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.